Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally, my own living blog and a link to the whole world. I owe thanks and gratitude to a dear friend who recently shared her blog with me as well as a few tips on how to start my own. I found hers quite powerful and quite moving. I have no idea yet how to craft an interesting blog post, but I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of practicing on it. For now, I can begin by sharing a meaningful saying I heard once and have repeated to myself often: "I lay down in the water of life and let it flow over me". That about sums it up ~ and guides me to let go and let go and let go and.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey brave girl! Good for you for taking that first step in creating your blog. You are off to a beautiful beginning. A fellow blogger once told me that my blog is mine. I can say whatever I want there. That was freeing to me. I don't have to worry about what anyone thinks. I can say my piece and leave it at that. Its my spot to speak my mind and share my heart.

    Thank you for the very generous comments you have left for me over at my blog. Very meaningful to me.

    I'm looking forward to reading more on here as you feel led. I love the name you chose, the concept, and the photo.

    ReplyDelete